Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chicken and Broccoli Braid

Last night I made the yummiest dinner braid! And the kids asked for seconds! Hubby ate about 1/3 (the leftovers after the 5 kids & I ate).

I made my own Buttery Soft Crescent Rolls found on recipezaar.com, then followed the recipe for the Chicken and Broccoli Braid from one of the Pampered Chef (R) Season's Best Recipe Books (but the recipe is not on their website, so for copyright purposes I did not post it. Oh, I do have to say I used 3 chicken breasts as it says in the recipe. The recipe also calls for 1 cup of broccoli and some red pepper and their Dill spice. I used a whole bag of broccoli stir-fry vegetables and then some other spice, I think it was Jamaican rub, or something like that! You have to be creative sometimes!

Anyway, it's a big braid, fills a whole cookie sheet, but it is so yummy! It would be great for serving company!

No comments:

Post a Comment